Environmental Policy Statement from Corporate Creations LTD
In order to meet our clients’ needs, we source our goods from British, European and Worldwide Suppliers. We endeavour to ensure these suppliers and manufacturers use Ethical means to produce these goods, and where ever possible obtain certificates of proof from them.
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is an integral part of The Corporate Creations Company’s values and operation principles. At Corporate Creations we consider it to be the only way to conduct our daily business activities. Care for the environment is viewed as one of our key responsibilities.
These responsibilities are:
· Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice
· Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water
· Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources
· Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner;
· Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy and within an environmentally aware culture
· Regularly communicating our environmental performance to our employees and other stakeholders
· Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation
· Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance
This policy statement is regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The Corporate Creations’ management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.
Registered office: Corporate creations, HOTcraze House, 26 Blake Close, Walmer CT14 7UB UK VAT no: 909 9493 71